Every good idea deserves a voice
Live from 2012-2016, Giving Books a Voice was a comprehensive author social media resource. GBAV published cutting edge articles, ebooks, and podcasts on social media strategy for creative professionals, particularly independent authors.
Eva spent several years managing social media and marketing campaigns for an independent publishing house, and served as a freelance consultant for several independent authors.
Eva’s social media advice around the web
- Modern Authors Delve Into Digital and Visual Storytelling (Mashable)
- Can Snapchat Help You Sell Books? (Tom Blubaugh, Literary Strategist)
- How to Use Snapchat for Business (Social Media Examiner)
- How to Use Tumblr for Business (Social Media Examiner)
- Google Minus: The Top 4 Google Plus Mistakes (Social Media Today)