Every good idea deserves a voice.
Founded by Eva Gantz in 2012, Giving Books a Voice is a comprehensive author social media resource. GBAV published cutting edge articles, ebooks, and podcasts on social media strategy for creative professionals, particularly independent authors. Read accessible, specific social media advice on every major social platform (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Vine, Instagram). Learn how to use tools that social media professionals swear by, and discover the latest developments and trends in social.
Eva spent several years managing social media and marketing campaigns for an independent publishing house. Authors want to do everything in their power to connect their book with the right readers, but it’s hard to know where to start or where to find the time. Eva shared tried and true tactics gleaned from working with dozens of authors and over one hundred books.
Eva’s social media expertise around the web
- Modern Authors Delve Into Digital and Visual Storytelling (Mashable)
- Can Snapchat Help You Sell Books? (Tom Blubaugh, Literary Strategist)
- How to Use Snapchat for Business (Social Media Examiner)
- How to Use Tumblr for Business (Social Media Examiner)
- Google Minus: The Top 4 Google Plus Mistakes (Social Media Today)